Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Placement

1.   I think I will be best at finding online resources for teachers and developing innovative classroom lessons using technology (with a group/partner). But I am not a good fit for teaching teacher and students to use technology and software; but I think I can teach google docs to teachers and teaching video creation and editing techniques because I'm not very good with editing videos.
2.
-  Creativity- 6   I'm not very creative
-  Responsibility- 9   I take responsibility of what is given to me
-  Web design- 6   I'm not very familiar with web designing
-  Developing action plans- 7   I think I can come up with some ideas of how to incorporate technology into projects and lessons, but not very detailed and creative
-  Teaching other people- 6  I'm very bad at explaining and I don't think I would be able to explain clearly
-  Meeting deadlines- 9   I'm up to date with assignments and homework
3.  I'm not a leader
4.  I would prefer working in a team
5.  I want to work in geography, biology and I don't really want to work in English, history, business

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home